Report on the participation of IKT in the exhibition “ARMS AND SECURITY 2016”
Institute of Computer Technology (IKT) took part in XII International specialized exhibition “Arms and Security – 2016” held at Kiev International Exhibition Center on October 11-14, 2016.
Samples of printed circuit boards, including those manufactured in accordance with the requirements of military acceptance and those meeting the requirements of IPC standards for the third class reliability were presented at the exhibition booth of IKT. On their examples the capabilities of modern manufacturing and technical solutions were demonstrated:
- multilayer printed circuit boards for high-speed multiprocessor systems;
- flexible and rigid-flexible printed circuit boards;
- high density interconnects printed circuit boards (HDI-designs);
- printed circuit boards for microwave devices (antennas, amplifiers, filters, etc.);
- special solutions in the field of printed circuit boards manufacture.
Of particular interest to IKT booth visitors were electronic modules for high-speed data processing in form factors of industrial standards CompactPCI, VPX, VPX RTM, Hybrid VPX, Hybrid VME:
- electronic video processing modules;
- digital-to-analog and analog-to-digital converters;
- digital signal processors;
- multichannel digital filters.
Also a catalog and more than 40 samples of strip microwave filters, intended for use in transmitting and receiving equipment for industrial and military purposes were presented at the stand:
- GPS navigation equipment, Glonass, Galileo;
- terrestrial and satellite radio equipment L-band, S-band
- digital radio
- satellite tv
- meteorological and scientific satellites
- GSM mobile communications equipment, UMTS
Thanks to the consultations of IKT engineers, visitors of the booth had the opportunity to receive recommendations on printed circuit boards and electronic devices design, taking into account the requirements for the operation of end product.
The IKT team sincerely thanks all visitors for productive and positive communication!
If you were unable to visit us at the exhibition, but would like to get acquainted with the materials presented at our booth and receive the catalogs of IKT by e-mail, please, contact our specialists by phone +38 (044) 331-03-75 or send a request to the email address email@example.com